CAPE COD CHARMER IN THE HEART OF HILLSDALE
Enjoy all the charms of this fully updated, move-in condition Cape Cod style home built in 1942. The main level boasts hardwood floors and light-filled spaces with an open living room and dining room. The cheery kitchen features characteristic cabinets, a lovely eating nook and a back deck for barbequing that overlooks a pastoral backyard and territorial views.
An upper level retreat includes a master bedroom, extra deep walk-in closet, office area and a newly remodeled half bathroom. The expansive lower level provides ample space for a play area, exercise, work or hobbies along with an updated family room featuring a sleek, modern fireplace and built-in entertainment center plus a guest suite.
No home is complete without a tranquil outdoor space and this home does not disappoint. Located on an oversized lot with an expansive central deck there is plenty of privacy and space for relaxing and entertaining. Ideally situated within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, parks and schools.
- Built in 1942
- 0.24 acre lot
- Walk Score 77 | Bike Score 80 less than ¼ mile to groceries, coffee and restaurants
- Hardwood floors throughout main level
- Light-filled living room with inviting wood-burning fireplace and hardwood floors with adjacent dining room
- Dining room adjacent to living room with large cased opening
- Kitchen features tile counters, gas range, new dishwasher, eating nook and an adjacent deck
- Private upper level boasts a master bedroom, extra deep walk-in closet, office area and remodeled half bathroom
- Family room on lower level features a gas fireplace and built-in media center
- Great lower level provides space for a play area and office with a built-in desk and French doors opening to the backyard
- Sizable laundry room with linen closet
- Spacious and secluded yard with large central deck for relaxing and entertaining
- 1-car detached garage with extra space for storage
- Ideally located near the charming Hillsdale business district and minutes to downtown Portland and OHSU
- Utilities: Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- Schools: Rieke Elementary, Gray Middle, and Wilson High
- FLOOR PLANS
5860 SW 18th Drive Portland, OR 97239