CUSTOM BUILT HOME
This home was custom designed to take full advantage of its unobstructed westerly views. Large windows and upper and lower decks on the view-side of the home provide a secluded vantage point from which to enjoy the panoramic vista. This residence is located on a private lot at the end of a dead-end street in a quiet, wooded neighborhood that is convenient to downtown.
The main level features an open concept that is perfect for entertaining. The dining room and living flow seamlessly into one another with breathtaking views to the west and a beautiful, wood-burning marble fireplace. The space opens up to a large kitchen featuring an informal eating area overlooking the vast expanse of nature. The kitchen has high-end appliances from Viking, Kitchen-Aid, and Bosch including an over-sized built-in refrigerator, built-in oven, and 6 burner gas cook top. The kitchen leads out to an upper level deck that is ideal for extending the entertainment area out from the great room to the stunning outdoor space.
The upper level is full of possibilities. It can be used as a private master suite with adjacent office or this room can easily be sectioned for a 4th bedroom.
The comfortable lower level is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a movie and serves as another great entertaining space with a bar and opens up to an expansive lower level deck. It also has two more light filled bedrooms as well as a full bath.
The spacious 2 car garage includes a 240 volt plug-in for electric vehicle charging and shop with stainless steel utility sink.
- Built in 1989 0.28 acre lot
- Additional Room office/bedroom
- HVAC system Lennox zoned HVAC system with separate thermostats for each of the 3 levels
- Deck has steel supports and powder coated custom railings with PVC based decking
- LED Lighting
- Windows low-E double pane glass windows
- Recently Fully Remodeled main level and master bathrooms
- Utilities forced-air gas heat and electric AC
- Property Taxes 2016-17: $12,629.58
- Schools Rieke Elementary, Gray Middle & Wilson High Schools
- FLOOR PLANS
4605 SW 18th Place, Portland, OR 97239