CONTEMPORARY MID CENTURY RANCH
Located in the heart of Bridlemile on a delightful 0.23 acre lot, this property offers privacy and an abundance of natural light. This home is all about main level living! The great room style living and dining room is accented by hardwood floors. The kitchen opens to a family room with a sliding door to an expansive covered back deck surrounded by beautiful and mature landscaping. The main level boasts an open, flowing floor plan with a master suite with his and hers closets and its own sliding door to the back deck as well as two more main level bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom.
The lower level features a spacious and light family room with a wood-burning fireplace, a 4th non-conforming bedroom, a third updated bathroom, and lots of storage.
This home is in move-in condition but could be fabulous with cosmetic renovations!
- Built in 1958
- 0.23 acre lot
- Light-filled living and dining room with hardwood floors with a wall of windows overlooking the secluded side yard
- Kitchen offers great potential with an adjacent main level family room with access to an oversized composite deck
- Main level master suite with its own sliding door to deck, his and hers closets, and bathroom with shower
- 2 additional main level bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom
- Multiple hall closets offer plenty of storage
- New carpet throughout lower level
- Lower level includes a light and bright 2nd family room with brick wood-burning fireplace, bonus room and laundry room
- 4th non-conforming bedroom with built-in dresser and adjacent updated full bathroom on lower
- Spacious 2 car attached garage
- Fenced backyard provides complete privacy surrounded by mature landscaping and beautiful gardens
- Central air and electric heat pump heating
- Newer double pane windows
- 5 minute drive to Council Crest Park and walking trails and 10 minute drive to OHSU and downtown Portland
- Bridlemile Elementary, Gray Middle School, and Wilson High School
- FLOOR PLANS
3523 SW Jerald Court Portland, OR 97221