SOPHISTICATED URBAN LIFESTYLE AT THE CASEY
Developed in 2007 as Portland’s ultra-luxury condominium building, The Casey offers a limited number of sought-after residences providing an unparalleled urban living experience in the heart of the Pearl District.
The Casey was the first in the country to be LEED certified Platinum setting the standard for sustainability and green living in Portland. Some of its Platinum energy efficient features include solar panels installed on the roof to generate common area electricity and roof top eco gardens to lessen water runoff. This meticulously maintained building has 16 levels with 5 or less units on each level. The 9th floor has just 4 units, one on each corner.
Located in the southeast corner on the 9th floor, this luxe condominium residence sparkles with city views of downtown Portland from every room including sights of Big Pink and the southwest hills. A warm and open contemporary living space with floor to ceiling windows creates a refined and picturesque setting for effortless entertaining or comfortable relaxation. Add to this, tall ceilings, gorgeous Tigerwood hardwood flooring, a statuesque fireplace, the top of the line kitchen and custom finishes throughout. Never lacking in space, the condo is completed by a fully appointed owner’s suite, 2nd bedroom suite, and 3rd bedroom/office and bathroom.
- Built in 2007
- Large and gracious entry with walk-in coat closet
- Expansive and open light-filled living space lined by floor to ceiling windows with extensive recessed lighting and a built-in speaker system throughout
- Living room features a chic gas fireplace with concrete surround flanked by built-in shelving
- Spacious formal dining room open to the kitchen and living room
- Gourmet kitchen boasts Miele stainless steel appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator with wood paneling, island, pantry, quartz countertops, and adjacent full size wine cooler
- Large private covered deck with gas hook-up
- Master suite has two walk-in closets with built-in organizers and a lavish en suite bathroom with an oversized soaking tub featuring eye-catching tile work, a separate tiled shower with dual shower heads and double sink vanity
- 2nd bedroom suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with shower
- Versatile 3rd bedroom with walk-in closet features a wall of built-ins affording the space with the potential for office or bedroom usage
- 3rd full hallway bathroom with tiled shower
- Large laundry room with additional storage space and sink
- 2 side by side deeded parking spaces and 2 deeded storage units, one storage unit is located in the garage as a convenient option for covered bike storage
- Walk Score of 100! 2 blocks from Whole Foods, 3 blocks to the Streetcar and surrounded by shopping and local restaurants
- HOA fees: $1,897.91/month Includes 24hr concierge, commons, exterior maintenance, gas, Insurance, management, sewer, trash, and water
- Up to 3 cats/dogs allowed with no weight limit, breed restrictions apply
- No leases less than 1 year. Rent cap is 12 units.
- Rental of parking and storage units not permitted except to a Casey owner or tenant
- 2019-20 Property Taxes: $27,057.09 Includes parking and storage
- Heat pump for heating and cooling
- FLOOR PLANS
311 NW 12th Avenue #902 Portland, OR 97209