PANORAMIC VIEWS FROM FOREST HEIGHTS
This residence is all about the views! Enjoy sweeping territorial views from almost every room and romantic sunsets over the coast range from the deck this summer. While taking advantage of its vantage point, this 0.41 acre property still offers level yard space in the front and back so rarely found in view homes. The interior boasts large open living spaces accented by high ceilings, arched architectural details, columns, tray and coved ceilings, and hardwood and tile floors.
The main level layout offers space for formal entertaining and casual living with a separate living room and dining room featuring a beautiful outlook sure to impress your guests and a spacious great room style family room with gas fireplace open to the kitchen. The kitchen has been comprehensively remodeled featuring quartz counters, an island, gas cooking, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, and an adjacent breakfast nook. Step outside onto the deck from this space to barbecue or relax al fresco.
The upper level master suite provides more spectacular views, a walk-in closet, and an oversized bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub, and shower. The level also includes 3 more well-appointed bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom.
- Built in 1994
- 0.41 acre corner lot
- Spectacular views from almost every room!
- Grand 2 story entry with tile floors
- Formal living room with large windows overlooking the valley
- Arched column lined opening leads to a formal dining room across the hall from the living room
- Great room style family room features a built-in entertainment center, tile surround gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and large picture window
- Adjacent remodeled kitchen includes a spacious cooking island with bar seating, quartz counters, tile backsplash, gas cooktop, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, and a breakfast nook
- Deck off of kitchen is perfect for barbequing, dining al fresco, and enjoying an idyllic sunset
- Upper level master suite features coved ceilings, arched window, en suite bathroom with tile floors, jetted tub, separate shower, and double vanity
- Light-filled 2nd bedroom on upper includes a picturesque arched window with views
- 2 additional good-sized bedrooms on upper provide the option for an office
- 2nd full hallway bathroom on upper
- Powder room on main
- Main level laundry with sink and ample storage
- Spacious 3-car attached garage provides space for cars, storage, and workshop area
- Forced air gas heat and central air conditioning
- 5 minute drive to hiking and trails in Forest Park and 6 minute drive to West Hills Plaza shopping center with groceries and restaurants
- 2019-20 Property Taxes: $12,219.04
- Forest Park Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
2922 NW Pinnacle Drive Portland, OR 97229