ENGLISH COTTAGE WITH BIG VIEWS
Located in the prestigious Arlington Heights neighborhood, this delightful residence features sought after views of the city and Mt. Hood wrapped in classic vintage charm with leaded glass windows, beautiful hardwood floors, and period built-ins. A spacious living room with a gas fireplace on the main level leads to a formal dining room through a wide arched opening and features breathtaking views from both rooms. Walk through the dining room sliding doors to one of two decks in the home taking full advantage of the spectacular views while relaxing or dining al fresco. The remodeled kitchen is open and adjacent to the dining room for seamless entertaining, and features slab granite counters and stainless steel gas appliances.
The entire upper level has renovated into a full level master suite for complete privacy with a sitting area, double closets, full bathroom with tiled shower, and laundry. The lower level boasts more gleaming hardwood floors, a full hall bathroom, and 3 additional bedrooms – one with lovely leaded glass French doors opening to the second balcony.
The perfect combination of 1920’s character, modern updates, and coveted views. Located on a charming street with high value homes and just a short stroll to Washington Park, shops, restaurants, grocery, and more!
- Built in 1929
- 0.11 acres
- Sweeping views of the city from the main and upper levels
- Main level living room with hardwood floors and granite surround wood burning fireplace
- Dining room features a beautiful original built-ins and sliding door to one of two decks
- Remodeled kitchen featuring slab granite counters and stainless steel gas appliances
- Full upper level master suite offers complete privacy with space for a sitting area and a remodeled bathroom with tile shower plus convenient laundry
- Three light-filled lower level bedrooms with a shared full bathroom – one bedroom features French doors to the second deck
- Unfinished basement with workshop, 2nd laundry area, and exterior entrance
- Patio and level backyard
- Efficient forced air gas heat and central air conditioning
- ¼ mile walk to entrance of Washington Park which includes miles of hiking trails, the Portland Japanese Garden, Rose Garden, playground, and Oregon Zoo
- 5 minute drive to shopping and restaurants on NW 23rd Avenue and the city center
- 1 car attached garage
- 2019-20 Property Taxes: $9,377.49
- Ainsworth Elementary, West Sylvan Middle School, and Lincoln High School
- FLOOR PLANS
2805 SW Rutland Terrace Portland, OR 97205