SECLUDED NORTHWEST PORTLAND RETREAT
Tucked away in the bustling Northwest District of Portland, this converted duplex townhome provides a tranquil and secluded setting blocks away from a wide variety of local shops and restaurants as well as access to Forest Park so you can enjoy a pleasant mixture of city living and the outdoors.
The interior features an open floor plan with beautiful hardwood floors and Marvin double pane windows for plenty of natural light. The kitchen and bathrooms have been nicely updated with granite and tile finishes. The layout offers the option of main level living with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom plus the possibility of a lower level master suite or family room with its own full bathroom.
A stone patio surrounded by lush greenery creates the perfect space for relaxing or dining al fresco.
- Light filled living room with hardwood floors and stone surround wood-burning fireplace
- Dining room open to living room and kitchen
- Remodeled kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel gas appliances, and tile floors
- 2 bedrooms on main level - one with French door to back patio
- Remodeled shared hallway bathroom on main
- Option for lower level master suite or family room with full bathroom
- Laundry room on lower level with plenty of storage
- Sunny private patio that backs to greenery
- Extra deep 1 car attached garage
- Newer double pane wood windows and new roof
- 97% forced air gas furnace
- HOA Fees: $351.17/month
- HOA fees include water, sewer, HOA insurance, and reserves
- 2019-2020 Estimated Property Taxes: $8,555
- 2 blocks from Wallace Park and 4 blocks to Forest Park trailhead
- Walk Score of 89 - 1/2 mile to shopping and restaurants on NW 23rd Avenue
- Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
2748 NW Quimby Street Portland, OR 97210