WONDERFULLY RENOVATED NW ROWHOUSE
Wonderfully renovated rowhouse located ideally for walking to shopping and restaurants or for enjoying Portland’s backyard on nearby trails in Forest Park. This home is an end unit of only 5 rowhomes and it offers a spacious deck and backyard for enjoying nice, sunny Portland mornings and afternoons or dinner al fresco.
The spacious interior features vaulted ceilings and large windows that fill the space with natural light and a large den as well as 2 bedroom suites. The interior has been thoughtfully upgraded for modern living in keeping with the home’s style with hardwood floors throughout the main level, open, spacious kitchen with newer floors, cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless steel, high-end, gas appliances and 2 bedroom suites with bathrooms that feature quartz counters, tile floors and modern cabinetry.
To top things off, there is a spacious 2-car (tandem) garage plus room for a workshop or extra storage.
Come experience NW Portland living!
- Built in 1989 fee simple rowhouse
- Open Concept Great Room with space for living room and dining area featuring gas fireplace and access to the back deck
- Upgraded Kitchen features quartz counters and glass tile backsplash with stainless steel, gas appliances and ample counter space
- Private Den/Office with French doors adjacent to entry, perfect for work or as a media room
- 2 Master Suites on upper level, featuring vaulted ceilings and walk-in closets with closet organizer
- Spacious Laundry Room conveniently located on upper level
- Fenced Backyard with generous 225 sq. ft. deck for outdoor dining and barbecuing and yard to enjoy a beautiful summer day with family and friends
- 2 Car Garage with Workshop oversize 759 sq. ft.
- Utilities high efficiency forced air gas and central A/C
- Property Taxes 2016-17: $8,875.31
- Schools Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle & Lincoln High
- HOA $350/yr includes liability insurance and front landscaping
- FLOOR PLANS
2728 NW Thurman Street, Portland, OR 97210