THE BEST OF OLD AND NEW IN IRVINGTON
Located in the sought after Irvington neighborhood, this residence offers an appealing combination of warmth, livability, and superior walkability. Enjoy the classic charm and exquisite character of this broad bungalow along with its brilliant modern day renovations. Walk through the front door and prepare to be delighted and pleased!
The exciting main floor great room provides ample space for family and friends with a gorgeous remodeled kitchen connecting the indoor space to a fabulous outdoor living space. Accordion windows open between the kitchen and state of the art back patio complete with bar seating, built-in heaters, speakers, lighting, and TV. Two large bedrooms and a fully updated hallway bathroom complete the main level.
A private vaulted owner’s suite comprises the full upper level featuring an office area with built-in desks, an open walk-in closet with custom built-ins, and a renovated bathroom with jetted tub and walk-in shower. Downstairs is a lower level family room with tons of space for hobbies, play, and storage plus a 4th bedroom and full bathroom.
Don’t miss out on this dream home in close-in Portland!
- Built in 1913
- 50' x 100' lot
- Oversized covered front porch
- Living room boasts leaded glass windows and a new fireplace surround with remote operable gas insert flanked by built-in bookshelves
- Sunny and open dining room space
- Completely renovated gourmet kitchen includes quartz counters, tile backsplash, eating bar, 5-burner Thermador gas range with custom wood paneled hood, and stainless steel appliances
- Sliding accordion windows open from the kitchen to the outdoor living space and bar on the other side with built-in speakers in the kitchen and patio
- Covered back patio boasts built-in heaters, speakers, lights, and wiring for TV
- 2 well appointed main level bedrooms
- Remodeled hallway bathroom on main features a Restoration Hardware double vanity with quartz counter, stylish tile floors, and tiled shower/tub combo
- Vaulted upper level office space with 2 built-in desks and French doors overlooking the backyard plus a discrete mini-split for heating and cooling
- Private master suite completes the upper level with an open walk-in closet with custom built-ins and a large remodeled bathroom featuring a tile surround jetted tub and separate shower
- Lower level family room with plenty of additional space for play and hobbies with tons of built-in storage
- 4th bedroom on lower with adjacent full bathroom
- Laundry room with even more storage space on lower plus additional storage in 3 attic spaces
- Custom closet built-ins in the main floor closet, the upstairs closet, and the basement
- All custom window treatments with blackout shades
- Newer roof and exterior paint
- Turf yard with covered area for bikes and concrete pad for activities
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars
- Walk Score of 88 and Bike Score of 99! – Less than ¼ mile to popular Portland restaurants such as Ox and Toro Bravo, ½ mile to Irving Park, and a 5 minute drive to New Seasons or Whole Foods
- 2019-20 Property Taxes: $7,304.89
- Forced air gas furnace, central air, and mini-split system in upstairs office
- Irvington Elementary, Harriet Tubman Middle, and Jefferson/Grant High School
- FLOOR PLANS
2446 NE 7th Ave. Portland, OR 97212