BOUTIQUE CONTEMPORARY CONDO IN PRIME LOCALE
Nestled on a quiet corner between NW 23rd and NW 21st avenue, this light and bright contemporary 1 bed/1.5 bath condo offers an intimate living experience in a well-maintained boutique ten unit building in the heart of the Alphabet District. This spacious NW corner unit features high-end finishes throughout including Zebrawood cabinets, granite counters, refinished Merbau hardwood floors, and travertine tile flooring. The open living space features a gas fireplace, French doors to a private Juliette balcony and a gourmet kitchen with a large central island for bar seating and cooking. A large bedroom suite includes three closets with built-in organization and a luxury en suite bathroom featuring a double sink vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower. Completing the unit is a large powder room with a walk-in laundry closet.
Enjoy the shared rooftop terrace with friends and family and take full advantage of the proximity to countless local shops and restaurants in the Alphabet District. With a Walk Score of 98, you’ll have little need to venture far for entertainment and daily errands!
- Corner unit offers plenty of natural light through six windows
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the living space
- Open living space provides ample space for relaxing, dining, and entertaining featuring a gas fireplace and Juliette balcony with French doors
- Gourmet kitchen boasts high-end stainless steel appliances including a newer 3-door French door refrigerator, newer Bosch dishwasher, Wolf professional range hood, and Jenn-Air gas range plus granite counters and a tile backsplash
- Bedroom suite with room for desk or sitting area includes 3 closets with built-in organization and a large bathroom with tile floors, double vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower
- Guest bathroom off living area includes a walk-in laundry closet
- New water heater in 2019, forced air gas furnace and centrail air
- Shared rooftop terrace is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- 1 parking space in secure garage
- 70 sq ft storage room in garage
- 2019-2020 Property Taxes: $8,742.01
- 2 pets allowed
- Rental cap is 2 units and leases may not be less than 30 days
- HOA Fees: $635/month
- HOA fees include water, sewer, trash, exterior maintenance, commons, HOA insurance, management, cable, and internet
- Walk Score of 98 and Bike Score of 94!
- Enjoy a plethora of boutique shops and local restaurants on NW 23rd and NW 21st Avenues only 1 block in either direction
- 4 blocks to the Streetcar
- Less than 2 blocks to Trader Joe’s, 6 blocks to Fred Meyer, and 9 blocks to New Seasons
- Minutes away from Forest Park, Providence Park, theatres, art galleries, museums, Powell's bookstore, PSU farmer's market, and so much more!
- Easy access to I-5, I-405, and US-26
- Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
2222 NW Hoyt St. #201 Portland, OR 97210