MODERN MEETS VINTAGE IN IRVINGTON
This English in the prime Irvington locale offers updates for modern living along with period accents. The living room and dining room feature built-ins, arched openings, and hardwood floors. The fully renovated kitchen boasts Caeserstone counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, a 5-burner gas range, and adjacent eating nook.
Enjoy the option of main level living with 2 spacious bedrooms and full bath. The upper level provides a vaulted master suite as well as an office and laundry with charming barn door closet. The finished lower level with egress windows is the ideal space to relax with friends and family with its wet bar, family room, bonus space plus a spacious 4th bedroom and bathroom for guests.
- Built in 1933
- 50’ x 100’ lot
- 1 car detached garage
- 4 bedrooms + den
- Living room and dining room with charming period accents such as arched openings, coved ceilings, crown molding, built-ins, and hardwood floors
- Fully remodeled kitchen features Caeserstone counters and backsplash, soft close drawers, 6 month old stainless steel appliances, and adjacent eating nook
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout upper level
- Vaulted upper level master suite with tiled shower
- Laundry on upper with closet barn doors
- Vaulted office with closet on upper level
- 2 spacious main level bedrooms with shared hallway bathroom with built-ins
- Remodeled lower level includes a family room with wet bar, bonus space, bedroom and full bathroom
- New electrical on upper and lower levels
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace and central air
- Walk Score of 83 and Bike Score of 97!
- Only 3 blocks to shopping and restaurants on NE Broadway St.
- 2018-19 Property Taxes: $6,962.41
- Irvington Elementary, Harriet Tubman Middle School, and Grant High School
- FLOOR PLANS
2144 NE 18th Avenue Portland, OR 97212