CONTEMPORARY ENTERTAINER WITH A FABULOUS VIEW
Stunning Mount Hood view from this stately 1970’s contemporary home, situated on a generous .35 acre lot in the hills of West Linn. Sleek design coupled with large picture windows creates a treehouse feel with ultimate privacy. Enjoy a double circular floorplan with open concept flow ideal for entertaining. A spacious eat-in kitchen with direct access to the expansive wrap around deck is terrific for dining al-fresco.
Enjoy a main level master suite, 2 additional bedrooms, and a hallway bathroom. The daylight lower level includes a family room with an exterior door to the patio, a huge bonus room with wet bar, a 4th bedroom, and a laundry room with half bathroom.
Outside, you’ll find a lovely gentle sloping lot perfect for a summer game of croquet with friends or family. Don’t miss the raised garden beds on the south side of the lot ideal for your summer veggie or cutting garden.
- Built in 1973
- 0.35 acre lot
- 2 car attached garage
- Forced air electric furnace
- 2019 Property Taxes: $5,554.45
- Fresh interior and exterior paint and brand new carpet
- Maple hardwood floors in kitchen and main level hallway
- Vinyl double pane windows and newer furnace
- Steps away from Marylhurst Heights Park and community swimming pool
- Stafford Primary, Meridian Creek or Athey Creek Middle, and West Linn High
- FLOOR PLANS
2090 Valley View Drive West Linn, Oregon 97068