STYLISH PIED-A-TERRE AT THE STRAND
This stylish pied-a-terre condo boasts hardwood floors, high ceilings, a gas fireplace, and a large private patio. An ideal floor plan features a central open living space dividing the master suite and second bedroom/bathroom. There is a fantastic chef’s kitchen with granite counters and back splash, an eating island, and high-end stainless steel gas appliances. A well-appointed master suite includes a walk-in closet and bathroom with tile floors and a double vanity. The second bedroom is set-up as the perfect space for living and working with a built-in Murphy bed and built-in desk.
Enjoy all the best of downtown living while experiencing the tranquility of the Riverplace neighborhood on the banks of the Willamette River. The streetcar is only a block away providing easy access to downtown shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and museums or take a relaxing stroll along the Riverplace Esplanade and Waterfront Park.
- Built in 2006
- Steps away from the Willamette River, South Waterfront Park, and Riverplace Esplanade
- 148 square foot private patio with a private entrance to the condo
- Spacious living room with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and gas fireplace
- Dining area open to the living room and kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, an island, high-end stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and a built-in microwave and oven
- Master suite features a large walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with tile floors and granite counters
- Second bedroom with built-in desk and Murphy bed and its own hallway bathroom
- Washer/dryer in-unit
- Heat pump for heating and cooling
- HOA Fees: $632/mo
- HOA fees include basic cable, water, garbage, sewer, gas, HOA insurance, and exterior maintenance
- Transit Score: 87 and Bike Score: 94
- Best priced condo at The Strand!
- 1 deeded parking space and 1 deeded storage unit
- 2019-2020 Property Taxes: $8,368.34
- FLOOR PLANS
1930 S River Drive #W104 Portland, OR 97201