SMASHING LUXURY RIVERFRONT PENTHOUSE CONDO
Experience upscale penthouse urban living with sweeping views of the river, Mt. Hood, and to the south from the top floor of The Strand’s east tower located on the banks of the Willamette River in downtown Portland offered at an outstanding valuation! The Strand towers feature a sleek contemporary modern design and sophisticated finishes that form a space for unparalleled luxury living. This residence boasts a spacious and open interior with high ceilings and floor to ceilings windows that flood the space with natural light and take full advantage of the dramatic view creating an impressive space for living and entertaining. A state of the art kitchen overlooks the living space and includes an impressive cooking island with a stainless steel and glass range hood and Thermador stainless steel appliances.
Enjoy huge deck spaces off the living area and master suite, a second bedroom suite for guests or family, an office, and a laundry room as well as the serenity of riverfront living minutes away from the city center, shopping, restaurants, museums, and theaters.
There has never been a more attractive price for a top-end condo at The Strand!
- Built in 2006
- Panoramic views of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River from every room and from 2 separate decks
- Entertainer’s paradise featuring an open living room and dining area boasting high ceilings, large windows with coverings, a gas fireplace, and white oak plain sawn hardwood floors with spectacular views and access to the main deck
- 334 sq ft main deck has gas hook-up and hose bib
- Chef’s kitchen features granite counters and full height granite backsplash, cooking island with 5-burner gas cooktop, Thermador stainless steel appliances and range hood, wine cooler, and stainless steel double kitchen sink
- Master suite includes a 9’ x 11’ walk-in closet, 78 square foot covered balcony with Willamette River views, and en suite bathroom with double vanity, heated tile floors, jetted tub, and separate shower
- 2nd bedroom suite features a walk-in closet, views of the Willamette River and West Hills, and bathroom with tile flooring and glass door shower
- Office located off the living room as well as a powder room with eye-catching glass tile wall
- Laundry room adjacent to master suite
- 2 deeded single parking spaces in secure garage
- 2 electric heat pumps for heating and cooling and gas hot water heater
- Concierge on site 6 days a week
- HOA Fees: $1,163/month
- HOA Fees include concierge, management, commons, HOA insurance, water, sewer, trash, and basic cable tv
- Property Taxes: $20,317.70 (includes parking and storage)
- Ainsworth Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
1920 SW River Dr. #E1303 Portland, OR 97201