DREAMY IRVINGTON COLONIAL
A totally charming 1921 residence surrounded by mature landscaping provides a secluded sanctuary in Irvington. The main level flows smoothly between rooms with a circular floor plan featuring an expansive light filled living room with access to a picturesque covered patio and pergola on the west side of the gracious entry and on the east side there is a delightful formal dining room featuring classic built-ins. The eat-in kitchen has been beautifully remodeled in harmony with the original architectural character of the home and offers high-end DCS and Bosch appliances including a 5-burner gas range and 2nd built-in oven as well as access through French doors to private spacious deck perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Enjoy the ease of all three bedrooms on the second floor including a spacious master bedroom with built-ins and double closets and a shared bathroom with a double vanity. The lower level provides additional space for entertainment and hobbies with a family room with a wet bar as well as a temperature controlled wine cellar and a full bathroom.
The exterior of the home is just as special as the interior with lush greenery providing privacy, a covered patio, and a deck off of the kitchen. This is a wonderful opportunity to own a home with history and join the Irvington neighborhood!
- Built in 1921
- 50' x 100' lot
- Living room features hardwood floors, a tiled gas fireplace, crown molding and access to a covered patio on the side of the home
- Dining room with hardwood floors and beautiful built-ins
- Renovated kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, DCS 5-burner gas range, 2nd built-in oven, Bosch dishwasher, and Amana refrigerator
- Informal eating nook adjacent to kitchen with additional built-in storage and French doors to the back deck ideal for summer barbecuing and outdoor dining
- Upper level master bedroom with hardwood floors, built-ins, and double closets
- 2 additional good-sized upper level bedrooms and a shared bathroom with double vanity
- Lower level family room with wet bar perfect for relaxing or hobbies
- 2nd full bathroom on lower level
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Large utility room with laundry and sink
- 1 car detached garage
- Forced air gas furnace
- Walk Score of 81 and Bike Score of 100!
- Only 4 blocks to Whole Foods and local restaurants on NE Fremont St.
- 2019-20 Property Taxes: $7,211.40
- Sabin Elementary. Harriet Tubman Middle School, and Grant High School
- FLOOR PLANS
1809 NE Klickitat St. Portland, OR 97212