SERENE DOWNTOWN RIVERFRONT LIVING
Enjoy all the perks of downtown living with none of the stress in the quiet Riverplace neighborhood. This corner 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is the perfect city retreat featuring views of the river, marina, and Marquam bridge and only steps away from Waterfront Park and shops and restaurants on the River Walk.
The condo features a spacious great room with ample space for living and dining with a marble hearth wood-burning fireplace and a large covered deck with river views. The kitchen features granite counters and an eating bar. Relax in the oversized master suite with its own sliding door to the deck and includes two closets and a double vanity. The second bedroom offers the ideal space for an office or guests with its own full hallway bathroom.
Come revel in life on the river with easy access to all that downtown Portland has to offer!
- Built in 1986
- Desirable corner unit allows for plenty of natural light and scenic outlooks from every angle
- Open and spacious living and dining room with views of the Willamette River and marina
- Generous covered deck with view too!
- Kitchen with granite counters and eating bar open to the living space
- Master suite with double closets, bathroom with double vanity, and sliding door to the deck
- 2nd bedroom for guests or office with a full hallway bathroom
- Assigned storage room on same floor as unit
- 2 deeded side by side parking spaces
- Secure and attached parking garage includes a place to wash your car
- Kayak and bike storage available
- Building envelope, including windows and roof, are brand new in the last 5 years
- Lobby/common interiors are being remodeled the first half of 2020 - assessment for remodel will be paid in full by seller
- Electric forced air furnace
- Walk Score of 85, Bike Score of 91, and Transit Score of 88 - only ¼ mile to nearest Streetcar stop
- HOA fees: $761.14/mo
- HOA fees include exterior maintenance, management, water, trash, and sewer
- Up to two 30lb pets allowed
- 2019 Property Taxes: $8,199.56 (includes parking)
- Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
1710 SW Harbor Way #304 Portland, OR 97201