EXCEPTIONAL MODERN CONTEMPORARY HOME
Unparalleled attention to detail and high quality finishes make this residence by Street of Dreams luxury and green home builder, Exceptional Homes by Andre, a can’t miss opportunity. The main floor features a charming street level entry and boasts an open floor plan with a smashingly beautiful kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, and a bedroom/office plus full bathroom. The gorgeous gourmet kitchen offers a spacious island, large walk-in pantry, and high-end stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner Viking range.
Nothing has been overlooked in the master suite upstairs. It is spacious and features a walk-in closet with cedar accented built-ins and a stunning master bathroom with tile floors, a soaking tub and a double vanity.
The second level also includes a family room, 2 bedrooms, spa-like hall bathroom with double vanity, and a fully appointed laundry room.
From the kitchen/dining room, step outside into the fully fenced, sunny, and private backyard terrace for an evening dining al fresco or enjoy one of the many wonderful restaurants and shops nearby on Fremont or Prescott Street only 2 blocks away.
Enjoy all the comforts of single family living in this attached home with no HOA!
- Built in 2016 on 2,976 sq ft lot
- High-end finishes throughout include smooth sheetrock walls, quartz countertops, solid maple hardwood floors and Ann Sacks tile
- Open floor plan to entertain with ease features high ceilings, a gas burning fireplace, built-in entertainment center and floor to ceiling windows
- Sleek and modern gourmet kitchen includes a spacious island, 5-burner Viking range and Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher
- Generous sized walk-in pantry
- Main level room can function as an office or bedroom with a full bathroom across the hall
- Master suite features a large walk-in closet with cedar accented built-ins
- Spa-like master bathroom with double vanity, soaking tub, and top of the line Toto toilet
- Family room on upper level
- Convenient upper level laundry room with storage and sink
- Large patio great for entertaining, fenced backyard area, and mature landscaping
- 1-car attached garage and plenty of street parking
- 95% efficient forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- Walk Score of 86 and Bike Score of 99 - Steps away from Whole Foods and shops and restaurants on Fremont and Prescott Street
- Schools: Sabin Elementary, Tubman Middle School, and Jefferson/Grant High School
- 2018 Property Taxes: $11,623.38
- FLOOR PLANS
1550 NE Failing Street Portland, OR 97212