PENTHOUSE LIVING IN HISTORIC MARSHALL WELLS
The historic Marshall-Wells building, a former industrial warehouse, was converted to contemporary loft style condominiums in 2003 and designed to retain the buildings original features with high timber beamed ceilings, wide plank fir floors, and expansive windows.
This rare two level 2 bed/2 bath penthouse boasts city and West Hills views, a large and open living space accented by 16 foot ceilings, wood and ceramic floors, a custom floor to ceiling stacked rock gas fireplace, a gourmet kitchen with island and a spacious and private roof top deck.
The second level boasts a loft style primary bedroom with more accent wall features, westerly views, and access to its own roof top deck. The adjacent updated bathroom features quartz counters, a double sink vanity, and a fully tiled walk-in shower with glass door and double shower heads. This level is completed by a second bedroom or office space with sliding door for privacy and walk-in closet.
Amenities include 2 deed parking spaces (tandem) with EV charger and deeded storage room in the building plus a large walk-in 16 ft ceiling storage room/pantry in the unit.
The Pearl District location offers a multitude of local and trendy restaurants and shops, nearby parks, and easy access to other areas with the Streetcar. Enjoy life in the Pearl wrapped in a piece of Portland history.
- Built in 1910
- Industrial chic 2 level penthouse with private deck featuring beautiful views of the city and West Hills
- Expansive and open living space with living room, dining area, and kitchen featuring 16 ft exposed timber ceilings and ductwork and large windows
- Recent updates include built-in wine wall storage, new ceramic floors on upper level, live wood accent wall in dining area, and VCT wall accents
- Gourmet kitchen includes quartz counter, GE and Samsung stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and mobile island with bar seating
- Main level bathroom features tile floors, tile wall accent, and a walk-in shower
- Primary loft bedroom on upper level with a private roof top deck
- Remodeled primary bathroom with double sink quartz topped vanity and walk-in floor to ceiling tiled shower with frameless glass door and double shower heads
- Large office or guest bedroom on upper level with sliding door and walk-in closet
- Spacious walk-in closet with 16 ft ceiling for even more storage in unit on main level
- Triple insulated windows on main level
- Laundry room conveniently located adjacent to primary bedroom with built-in storage
- 2 deeded parking spaces (tandem) with EV charger
- 1 deeded storage room in building
- 3rd parking space rented and paid through 5/2021 and likely renewable (available M-F 4pm- 7am and all day weekends)
- Walk Score of 97, Bike Score of 99, and Transit Score of 91
- HOA Fees: $903.91/month
- HOA fees include management, exterior maintenance, HOA insurance, water, garbage, and sewer
- 2019-2020 Property Taxes: $9,933.86 + parking/storage $456.81
- Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
1420 NW Lovejoy St. #717 Portland, OR 97209