SOPHISTICATED INDUSTRIAL CHIC LOFT
The historic Marshall-Wells building, a former industrial warehouse, was converted to loft style condominiums in 2003 designed to retain the buildings original features with high timber beamed ceilings, exposed ductwork, and large windows. This very special, light-filled corner unit boasts city views, large and open living space accented by upgraded hardwood floors, and fully remodeled bathrooms. What makes this space truly unique is that the master suite and second bedroom with their own large pane windows and are separated from the main living area for additional privacy. This loft lives like a 2 bedroom condo with the hip feel of an urban loft – the best of both worlds!
Enjoy quintessential city views from every window as well as views of three of Portland’s characteristic bridges and Mt. Hood. The Pearl District location offers a multitude of local and trendy restaurants and shops, nearby parks, and easy access to other areas with the Streetcar.
- Built in 1910
- Light filled corner unit with city, bridge, and mountain views
- Expansive living space with living room, dining area, and office nook with built-in bookshelves
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a granite topped mobile island with wine storage
- Large master suite with two custom built-in wardrobes
- Remodeled master bathroom with tile floors, glass door shower, and double vanity
- 2nd bedroom with window is distinct from the living area
- Remodeled full hall bathroom with Japanese soaking tub/shower
- Spacious walk-in hall closet for even more storage!
- Electronic window blinds
- Washer/dryer in master bathroom
- 1 deeded parking space
- Huge 120 sq ft deeded storage unit behind parking space with a window
- Walk Score of 97, Bike Score of 99, and Transit Score of 91
- HOA fees include management, exterior maintenance, HOA insurance, water, garbage, and sewer
- HOA Fees: $787.96/month
- 2019-2020 Property Taxes: $8,935.36
- Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle, and Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLANS
1420 NW Lovejoy St. #303 Portland, OR 97209