Provencal Meets Craftsman at Mt. Tabor Park
Traditional craftsman detailing meets modern Provencal style in this comprehensive Neil Kelly remodel, perched near the top of Mt. Tabor. The residence was specifically redesigned for the owner to appreciate easterly and northern panoramas from nearly every room, with stunning views of Mt. Hood and Mount St. Helens from all three levels.
The spacious living room features a custom gas fireplace, picture rail, and French doors that lead out to a spectacular deck, ideal for taking in the stunning backdrop. The gourmet kitchen was designed with Provencal style in mind. It’s well thought out, flooded with natural light, and includes high-end stainless steel appliances, stainless and butcher block countertops, and a stunning subway tile backsplash that spans nearly floor-to-ceiling. The kitchen is open to a generous dining room, and both rooms have access to the wrap around deck, making this home an ideal entertainer.
Upstairs you’ll find a master bedroom, loft/library, guest bedroom, and gorgeous modern bathroom, complete with a soaking tub and natural stone surround shower.
The fully finished lower level is a great space for guests or a potential ADU with its own bedroom, bathroom, family room with fireplace, and kitchenette. Don’t miss the spacious wine storage and separate entrance on this level! Outside you’ll enjoy a low maintenance terraced garden, built for entertaining and natural enjoyment.
Impressive quality throughout, you’ll be proud to call this your home.
- Comprehensive and custom renovation by Neil Kelly in 2006 with high end finishes throughout
- Views of Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood from all three floors
- Hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels
- Generous sized living room with gas fireplace and French doors opening to deck
- Sleek, gourmet kitchen with butcher block topped island and stainless steel appliances
- Dining room open to the kitchen
- Expansive wrap-around deck designed for outdoor entertaining against the picturesque backdrop
- Upper level master bedroom with adjacent spa-like modern bathroom
- 2nd bedroom on upper and 3rd bedroom on main
- Lower level with excellent ADU potential features a family room, bedroom, and kitchenette
- Spacious wine cellar
- Terraced garden with raised beds
- 90% Efficient Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Central Air Conditioning
- 2018 Property Taxes: $8,952.53
- One block to Mt. Tabor Park
- Bridger K-8 and Franklin High School
- FLOOR PLANS
1326 SE 72nd Avenue Portland, OR 97215