CLASSIC EASTBOURNE DOWNS RESIDENCE
This very special residence sits on an expansive nearly full acre level lot with a lush lawn and delightful fruit orchard featuring blueberry, plum and apple trees in the private Eastbourne Downs gated neighborhood in Happy Valley. The home boasts a view of Mt. Hood from the upper level, hardwood floors, terracotta tile floors and Corian counters.
A two story entry welcomes you with an adjacent formal living room that leads to a formal dining room (which the seller uses as a den) featuring charming bay windows and a door to the wrap-around front porch. The gourmet kitchen is appointed with a large island with a 6-burner Viking cooktop and bar seating, Sub-Zero refrigerator plus double drawer freezer, oak cabinets, pantry and eating nook. A sunken family room is open to the kitchen and features a wood burning fireplace and built-ins. A large deck runs the full width of the home overlooking the tranquil backyard.
The upper level includes a spacious master suite with a walk-in closet, double vanity, soaking tub and its own private balcony. Three more spacious bedrooms and a hallway bathroom complete the upper level.
Don’t miss the 3 car attached garage with additional space for storage!
- Built in 1990
- Located in gated Eastbourne Downs on a quiet and private dead-end street surrounded by $1 to $2 million plus homes
- Generous 0.98 acre level lot with its own fruit orchard offers a private setting surrounded by trees – this is arguably the finest lot in Eastbourne Downs
- Views of Mt. Hood from the upper level
- Hardwood floors through both levels
- Formal living room off entry
- Arched entry leading to a formal dining room with bay windows and access to the wrap-around front porch
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end Sub Zero, Viking and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, cooking island, pantry and eating nook with skylights
- Gracious sunken family room open to the kitchen features terracotta floors, wood burning fireplace plumbed for gas and a wall of built-ins
- Large deck runs the full width of the home overlooking the secluded backyard
- Spacious master suite includes walk-in closet, double vanity, soaking tub and a private deck
- Laundry room on main level with storage, sink and terracotta floors
- Built-in vacuum
- 3 car attached garage plus storage
- Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- Only a 5 minute drive to nearby amenities including grocery stores, coffee and restaurants on Sunnyside Road
- Less than 5 miles to Clackamas Town Center and I-205
- HOA Fees: 1,000/year include commons and road maintenance
- 2018-19 Property Taxes: $9,263.95
- Scouters Mountain Elementary, Happy Valley Middle School and Clackamas High School
- FLOOR PLANS
11898 SE Eastbourne Lane Happy Valley, OR 97086