Expansive Views in Mt. Scott
Enjoy all the comforts of main level living in this contemporary home. A large deck provides expansive territorial views overlooking Powell Butte Nature Park and SE Portland. The main level boasts spacious and open rooms with a master bedroom featuring a large walk-in closet. Soaring cedar tongue and groove ceilings accent the living room which is anchored by a groovy lava rock gas fireplace.
The generous sized lower level provides an optimal space for relaxing and entertaining with a wet bar and opens up through sliding doors to a covered patio featuring more beautiful views. Two additional bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom complete the lower level.
This home is located in the private Portnomah Park community and features a heated swimming pool, a large park with new playground equipment and a community center. These amenities are for the sole use of Portnomah Park residents and their guests.
- Spacious and open rooms
- Expansive deck provides an excellent vantage point to enjoy the territorial views
- Vaulted living room featuring cedar tongue and groove ceiling with lava rock gas fireplace
- Dining room with sliding door to covered deck
- Kitchen with eating bar
- Master bedroom on main with walk-in closet
- Master bath on main with double vanity
- Lower level family room with wet bar and gas fireplace
- 2 additional bedrooms on lower level with shared hallway bathroom
- New double-pane vinyl windows
- Interior walls and ceilings recently painted
- New carpet on main level
- Utilities: Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- Portnomah Park community includes a community center, large heated pool and park with new playground equipment - $200/month HOA fees
- 2017-18 Property Taxes: $4,697.93 (additional tax lot/parcel included)
- Schools Gilbert Park Elementary, Alice Ott Middle School and David Douglas High School
- FLOOR PLANS
11609 SE Flavel Street Portland, OR 97266