INCOMPARABLE LOCATION AND SETTING
This townhouse is perfectly situated to enjoy all that the Pearl District has to offer. It is steps away from Jamison Square, on the street car line and walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants and yet feels secluded, nestled away on a treed pathway with private, rooftop garden terrace featuring spectacular city views.
This Park Place townhouse enjoys all the benefits of concierge services while being situated in a 3 story low-rise building with private entrance. The lower level features a spacious bedroom suite with beautiful Murphy bed and access to the ground level patio. This versatile space can be used as a guest suite, 2nd bedroom or office. It even has its own outdoor entrance for a great work space.
The open main level features soaring ceilings and large, east facing windows that fill the space with light. The space is accented with concrete architectural details and clean lines. A staircase leads up to a comfortable loft space that is perfect for enjoying the view from inside, or open the French doors to the garden terrace on a nice, sunny day to admire the views of the city.
- Built in 2004 1 of 7 townhouses in 3 story low-rise
- Gourmet Kitchen with island and high-end, stainless steel, gas appliances
- Master Suite features walk-in closet, spacious bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Parking and Storage deeded underground, secure parking space and storage unit
- Property Taxes 2016-17: $12,498.13
- HOA $767/month includes: concierge, commons, management, exterior maintenance, garbage, sewer, and water
- FLOOR PLAN
922 NW 11th Avenue #102, Portland, OR 97209