TRANQUILITY, PRIVACY, AND SPACE MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN
Surround yourself in the beauty and serenity of an exquisite setting at the dead end of a quiet lane of luxury properties. This home features a lush rolling lawn, delightful flower and vegetable garden, and territorial views. A fabulous custom designed abode that is perfect for those seeking a private escape for relaxation and enjoying the outdoors by cultivating your garden or taking off on one of the adjacent hiking trails while living conveniently located to restaurants and shopping in close by Alphabet District and Nob Hill. An expansive backyard with stone patio and decks on the main and lower level entice you and your guests to enjoy the natural surroundings.
Numerous large windows fill the airy, vaulted spaces with natural light allowing the outdoors to enhance into the living space. The open concept main level is designed for entertaining with a dining room and living room connected by a wet bar that opens up to the spacious upper deck boasting a beautiful overlook of the surrounding treed tranquility. The kitchen provides the perfect vantage point to look after your guests on the deck or in the dining room or keep an eye on children playing in the adjacent family room or eating at the breakfast bar.
A sumptuous master suite beckons from upstairs featuring a large walk-in closet and sleek, modern bathroom with a stylish soaking tub. The lower level provides ample space for children, work space and guests as well as additional bonus space for an art studio, yoga or other hobbies.
- Built in 1990 0.66 acre lot
- Open Concept main level living space designed for entertaining with vaulted ceilings
- Gourmet Kitchen with cooking island, breakfast bar seating, and stainless steel, gas appliances
- Family Room and informal dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Master Suite with walk-in closet and modern bathroom
- 2 Decks expansive upper and lower level decks
- Spacious Lower Level with bonus rooms for hobbies, children, or entertainment
- Utilities forced air gas heat
- Property Taxes 2017-18: $13,309.63
- Schools Forest Park Elementary, West Sylvan Middle & Lincoln High
- FLOOR PLAN
7430 NW Penridge Road, Portland, OR 97229