Energy Efficient Arbor Lodge Craftsman
Unparalleled attention to craftsmanship and detail is apparent throughout this beautifully appointed home built in 2014 by Royal Custom Homes. This energy efficient home is nestled on a quiet street in the heart of the popular Arbor Lodge neighborhood and is just a 5 minute walk to the nearest Max station!
The meticulous craftsmanship is apparent in the high-end finishes which include hardwood floors, quartz countertops, Pratt & Larson tile, custom cabinets and designer light fixtures. The main floor great room is anchored by a gas fireplace with tile surround and glass fronted built-in cabinets. Craftsman moldings surround the windows in the light-filled dining area and a separate breakfast nook adjacent to the gourmet kitchen has even more built-in storage.
The second floor boasts hand-scraped laminate floors with a master suite featuring another gas fireplace, a 5 piece washroom with a jetted tub and abundant closet space. Two guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom with octagon black & white tile flooring and quartz counter tops complete the upper level.
The private backyard is low maintenance and built for entertaining with flagstone pavers and a water feature.
- Open main level with engineered hardwood floors
- Living room featuring a tiled gas fireplace and built-ins
- Gourmet kitchen has quartz counters, a breakfast bar, stainless steel gas appliances and a tile backsplash
- Eating nook adjacent to kitchen
- New designer light fixtures on main level
- Vaulted master suite with gas fireplace and double closets
- Master bathroom features a jetted tub and double vanity with quartz counters
- 2 additional bedrooms on upper level with a shared hallway bathroom
- Laundry room on main level
- Low maintenance fenced backyard with flagstone pavers, a water feature and tool shed
- Ample street parking
- Home Energy Score of 8: 95% high efficiency gas furnace, central air conditioning and tankless water heater
- Bike Score of 98 and Walk Score of 80
- Schools: Chief Joseph Elementary, Ockley Green Middle School and Jefferson or Roosevelt High School
- 2017-18 Property Taxes: $6,119.44
- FLOOR PLAN
7049 N Greenwich Avenue Portland, Oregon 97217