OPTIMAL OVERLOOK ROWHOME
This contemporary rowhome is located in the highly sought after Overlook neighborhood of North Portland and lives like an easy maintenance single family home. It is situated just half a mile from the Max line for easy commuting with many shops and restaurants nearby. This end unit features high-end finishes and the craftsman details are carried throughout, down to the detail of the light fixtures.
The first floor is an open great room plan with a large gas fireplace, wainscoting in the dining area and a large door that opens to the backyard and the spacious wooden deck that is perfect for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances with a gas stove, built-in microwave, lovely maple cabinets and granite countertops and backsplash.
Upstairs is comprised of three bedrooms and a laundry room. The master suite has its own balcony, a walk-in closet and a large ensuite bathroom with a double vanity. The two additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom featuring two pedestal sinks.
- No HOA Fees!
- Open concept main level featuring bamboo floors
- Living room featuring a gas fireplace
- Dining area featuring wainscoting and breakfast bar
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with gas stove, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Large master suite with vaulted ceiling, private balcony, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with double vanity
- Craftsman style light fixtures throughout
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs with their own shared hall bathroom and two pedestal sinks
- Convenient second floor laundry room
- Fenced yard with large wood deck for barbequing and outdoor entertaining
- Bike score of 90 and only 1/2 mile to MAX stop
- Utilities: Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- 2017-18 Property Taxes: $4,597.16
- Schools Beach Elementary, Ockley Middle and Jefferson High
- FLOOR PLAN
5533 N Delaware Avenue Portland, Oregon 97217