TIMELESS LAURELHURST TUDOR
Elegance and unique period features abound in this exquisite, statuesque Tudor home. The juxtaposition of original details and modernized upgrades provide livability ensconced in character. The exterior is reminiscent of times past with its gable roof embellished with wood framework and casement windows. An open concept main level living space is highlighted by coved ceilings, wainscoting, built-ins and 2 charming brick fireplaces. The gourmet kitchen is truly the heart of this home featuring polished slab marble countertops and a Wolf stove to make any amateur chef envious. It opens arms to a distinguished dining room and adjacent living room in which guests and family can mingle and dine floating seamlessly through this unobstructed space.
The master suite awaits upstairs with its own wood-burning fireplace for a crisp, fall evening relaxing in privacy and includes an upgraded master bathroom featuring two stately marble top vanities and an over-sized, walk-in, glass shower. The second level is completed with an office workspace overlooking the backyard, 2 additional spacious bedrooms and a period style bathroom featuring a claw foot soaking tub and marble counters.
Never lacking in space, the home continues up to a 3rd level comprised of 2 comfortable bedrooms and a lower level lends itself great potential as a splendid living space with a full, unfinished basement, full bathroom and laundry room.
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to live in the sought after Laurelhurst neighborhood surrounded by characteristic features and modern day comfort!
- Built in 1913 50' x 100' lot
- Open Concept main level living space
- 3 Fireplaces wood-burning
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring high-end, stainless steel, gas appliances including Wolf stove, slab marble countertops, and butler's pantry
- Spacious Dining Room with exquisite wainscoting and coved ceilings
- Light-Filled Living Room with charming window seat and wood-burning, brick fireplace
- Classic Library featuring dark wood wainscoting, built-in shelves and fireplace
- Elegant Master Suite with coved ceilings, fireplace, and remodeled bathroom
- Additional Rooms 2 additional bedrooms and office on 2nd floor and guest room and media room on 3rd floor
- Fenced Backyard with ample patio featuring built-in Viking barbeque and wrap-around seating under a lovely pergola
- Full, Unfinished Basement includes full bathroom and laundry room
- Added Amenities detached 2-car garage, dog run, sprinkler system
- Utilities central A/C, mini-splits on 3rd floor, forced air gas heat
- Property Taxes 2016/17: $10,699.48
- Schools Laurelhurst K-8 & Grant High School
- FLOOR PLAN
3937 NE Laddington Court, Portland, OR 97232