SCENIC NORTHWEST CONTEMPORARY
Located at the end of quiet dead-end road and surrounded by lush grounds designed by a landscape architect, this fully remodeled chic Northwest contemporary offers easy access to both downtown Portland and the Silicon Forest. The parcel is light-filled and includes a huge flat lawn, raised garden beds, and a ring of majestic cedars and firs for total privacy.
Enter the residence along a flagstone path and you are welcomed by soaring cedar ceilings with open beams, newly finished bamboo floors, and a multitude of windows. The remodeled eat-in kitchen features hickory cabinets, a large island, granite countertops, a large subway tile wall, stainless steel appliances, and access to the outdoors with a deck for entertaining. The living room has wide plank pine floors, a floor to ceiling rock fireplace, and sliding glass doors that open to a balcony.
This home and property are a rare find!
- Custom Built in 1973 1.81 acre lot in a natural secluded setting
- Soaring Cedar Vaulted Ceilings throughout the home
- Light Filled Kitchen with hickory cabinets, granite countertops, a big island & stainless steel appliances
- Newly Remodeled Bathrooms on the main floor featuring modern finishes
- Master Suite on the main level with its own private deck
- Enormous Daylight Basement with a family room and 2 additional bedrooms and a 3rd bathroom
- Oversized Laundry/Mud Room
- Outdoor Shower and Dry Sauna
- New Interior Paint throughout the home
- New Carpets
- Bamboo & Pine Plank Floors
- Updates New roof, high efficiency gas furnace and A/C
- 3 Beautiful Cedar Decks to enjoy the wooded peaceful surroundings
- Landscaping Professionally Designed
- Oversized 2-Car Detached Garage with shop
- Property Taxes 2017-18: $7,052.09
- Schools Skyline K-8 & Lincoln High School
- FLOOR PLAN
13147 NW Cheerio Drive, Portland, Oregon 97229