STUNNING MID-CENTURY INSPIRED COMTEMPORARY
This is the perfect dwelling for the discerning buyer looking for an enchanting space that presents a genuine welcoming ambience. It has been beautifully remodeled and features vaulted ceilings, skylights, floor to ceiling windows, and a hip, stylish vibe. The open floor plan with minimal steps makes for almost one level living. The living room and dining room overlook a stylish sunset patio and flow nicely into the gourmet kitchen. To top it off, there is a large vaulted family room that is open to the kitchen and boasts a peek-a-boo Mt. St. Helens view.
Serious cooks will love the remodeled kitchen with its gas Viking range plus a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and refrigerator. There is a spacious eating nook with sliding glass doors that lead out to a large Mid-Century Modern covered deck. This area provides a secluded vantage point to relax on a warm afternoon and to entertain friends and family.
The bedroom wing continues to uphold the high standards that are found throughout the residence. The vaulted master suite has its own courtyard and mahogany privacy screening. The chic master bath is spacious and fully tiled. Two additional well-appointed bedrooms with built-in closet organizers share a lovely hallway bathroom.
The home is located in the private Portnomah Park community and features a heated swimming pool, a large park with new playground equipment, and a community center. These amenities are for Portnomah Park community residence and their guests only.
11601 SE Flavel Street is a very special dwelling that provides a harmonious flow for indoor and outdoor living and entertaining on a beautifully landscaped lot.
- Built in 1977 0.16 acre lot
- Comprehensively Remodeled featuring hip and modern finishes
- Light-Filled Living Room and Dining Room vaulted with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the garden and greenspace
- New Hardwood Floors throughout the home
- Gourmet Kitchen with high-end Viking and Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Large Covered Deck features a gas hook-up and a fireplace table
- Spacious 2-Car Attached Garage provides ample space for parking, storage and exercise nook
- Separate Laundry Room with newer Bosch washer and dryer
- All Cedar Siding and newer cedar shake roof
- Portnomah Park Community with community center, large heated pool and park with new playground equipment - $200/month HOA Fees
- Utilities new 96% efficient gas furnace, high efficiency central A/C
- Property Taxes 2017-18: $4,892.19
- Schools Gilbert Park Elementary, Alice Ott Middle School & David Douglas High School
- FLOOR PLAN
11601 SE Flavel Street, Portland, Oregon 97266